What is covidcap.com?
On March 26, 2020, CASE and CASE i3 at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business launched a searchable website to help any entrepreneur in the world, for-profit or nonprofit, struggling due to the economic impacts of COVID-19, to locate cash relief resources in their community.
On May 3, 2020, we relaunched the site at covidcap.com. It contained over 550 listings totaling over $1 trillion in grants, debt, and other cash equivalents. Click the image below to enter the site.
What other resources do you have for entrepreneurs?
CASE was the first academic program to focus on social entrepreneurs in the world. Faculty Director Cathy Clark was also involved in the creation of B corporations and benefit corporations. We currently offer many resources to entrepreneurs everywhere, including:
- CASE Smart Impact Capital – our professional online investment readiness training program
- ScalingPathways – our research series on theme-based scaling strategies for social entrepreneurs
- We also recently hosted a webinar on fundraising during COVID-19
Over 50,000 people have used our resources. We hope you’ll give them a look!
How do I help?
- USE our digital marketing toolkit to spread the word.
- RETWEET covidcap.com often
- SHARE w/ 5 people who could benefit
- ADD more listings
PROMOTE to press
- VOLUNTEER to help us enter data!
LINKS TO VIDEOS AND PODCASTS
- Impact Entrepreneur TV (22 min video)
- Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business LinkedIn Live (30 min video)
- Cathy Clark on Emergency Funding Sources for Entrepreneurs on Money + Meaning Podcast (29 min audio)
- CASE’s Managing Impact Investment Fundraising During COVID-19 Webinar (60 mins, with text highlight blog)