On April 29, 2015, CASE i3 Director Cathy Clark did a live webinar chat through a YouTube live stream on the topics of Impact Investing and Tri-Sector Leadership. This was part of Fuqua’s Faculty Conversation Series. Questions were submitted by email and twitter and Cathy answered them for about an hour.
- What are the current trends in impact investing?
- What is the relationship between impact investing and the larger world of finance?
- How do we actually measure impact? Can we standardize those measures to compare different kinds of business interventions (energy vs. education)?
- What are the ways that tri-sector leadership skills can help someone lead more effectively in the impact space?
- What are some of the lessons coming from Duke’s social entrepreneurship accelerator?
- and more!
A copy of her video talk is below:
At the end of the conversation, names were put into a random drawing and three participants won a free audiobook copy of Cathy’s book, The Impact Investor. Congrats to Alejandro Sanchez, Maddy Devine and Allison Finger!