Join us for our April Fuqua Faculty Conversation as Cathy Clark, Adjunct Professor at the Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship (CASE) and Director of the CASE i3 Initiative on Impact Investing, presents:
Impact Investing and Tri-Sector Leadership
You will learn about:
- The emerging field of impact investing and its relationship to the future of finance
- How the millennial and boomer generations are driving this trend across financial institutions like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, DeutscheBank and others
- How investors around the world have succeeded at creating social impact and financial returns at the same time
- The skills needed to advance impact across business, nonprofit and policy sectors
- How you can get engaged in impact investing, with as little as $20, today
Your pre-reading video is below. View it and then join us on Wednesday, April 29, at 12:00 p.m. ET for our live online session with Professor Clark. Send your questions to email@example.com or tweet them during the live session using #fuquaalumni. TO register, click here.
Special giveaway: Everyone who submits a question by email or tweet will be entered to win one of three audiobook copies of Professor Clark’s new book, The Impact Investor: Lessons in Leadership and Strategy for Collaborative Capitalism.