The Philanthropy Hour’s Greg Cherry hosted CASE i3’s Cathy Clark on a podcast on February 25, 2015.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SHOW:
In this 34 minute interview, we discuss:
- What constitutes an impact investment and how it is unique from traditional investing.
- How the purpose-driven mentality is infiltrating the marketplace, and how millenials are driving it.
- How start-ups and blue chip corporations are responding to market trends?
- The “Collaborative Capitalism” model.
- The innovative work taking place at Duke’s CASE i3
- Where the field of social enterprise is heading, and why it is so inspiring.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
“What inspires me everyday is seeing the spark when somebody realizes that they have the potential to work on a goal that is really important to them, as opposed to sitting on the sidelines and hoping for the best.”