Brownstone Posts

Hello! You can call me James WuBear Wu! Even though I’m fond of bears as hinted by my…

Hi Everyone, I’m Austin! I’m from a suburb of Chicago called Barrington, Illinois and I’m…

Hi y’all! My name is Stella and I’m from Vancouver, Canada (yes, the most peaceful…

Hey y’all. I’m Shreya Ahuja, and I’m originally from Dallas, Texas. I’m hoping to major…

Hey, I’m Mike, a sophomore, hailing from Ridgefield, CT – though I was born in Dallas…

Hi! I’m Frank Wang. I’m from Portland, Oregon and I’m studying Computer Science with a…

Hey everyone! I’m Zach and I’m from Washington, D.C. I’m a history and political science…

Hi, I’m Jeffrey, and I’m majoring in Statistics and Public Policy.  I am also interested in law…

Hi all! I’m Michael, an electrical engineer (and possible econ minor) from Lebanon. Having lived there…

Hello fellow friends! My name is Audra (French for Noble Strength or Lithuanian for Storm) Bass…

Madhu Ganesh encompasses the living, breathing spirit of Brownstone. From her funky-fresh DefMo moves to…

Born in Colombia, South America, raised in the Sunshine State. Self-proclaimed beach-bum. Life quote is…

Greetings! I’m a junior hailing from Princeton, NJ. With a Neuroscience major and Arts of the Moving…

Hi all! I’m Debbie, a junior from Atlanta, Georgia. I’m studying Biology and Women’s Studies,…

Hello, friends! I’m Andrew, a Brownie hailing from the white sandy shores of Long Island (read:…

Hey guys! I’m Oriane Matthys and I’m from Santa Barbara, California (agree with Linde: westcoastbestcoast).…

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Countrywomen, and Cameron Crazies: Hello! People call me Mike, but you’re welcome…

Hello friends! My name is Debbie, and I’m a junior from Bethlehem, PA (Christmas City…