We are grateful for the generous support given by:
- The Hanscom Endowment through the Duke University Office of Global Strategy and Programs
- Department of Chemistry, Duke University
- North Carolina Section
of the American Chemical Society
- International Biometals Society
- The American Chemical Society, Inorganic Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology, Duke University School of Medicine
- Duke Cancer Institute
- Society of Biological Inorganic Chemistry (SBIC)
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Pine Research Instrumentation, Inc.
- The International Lead Zinc Research Organization, Inc
- North Carolina State University, Department of Chemistry
- Edinburgh Instruments, Photonics Division
- National Institutes of Health and National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Duke University, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences
- RTI International
- The American Chemical Society, Division of Inorganic Chemistry
- Metallomics and Chemical Sciences
This material is based upon work supported in whole or part by the North Carolina Biotechnology Center. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in the publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the North Carolina Biotechnology Center.
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by R13ES024653 from the National Institute of Environmental Health Science. The view expressed in written conference materials of publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U. S. Government.
Research reported in the publication was supported by the National Institute Of Environmental Health Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number R13ES024653. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.