Registration is now closed!
Conference Registration and Check-in:
Registration on Sunday will be from 3:00pm to 5:30pm in the Thomas Center (Atrium) on the Duke University campus, near the corner of Academy Road (HWY 751) and Science Drive.
Registration on Monday will be in the Kirby Reading Room (Fuqua School of Business), which can be accessed from the Thomas Center main entrance.
International Biometals Society Member: $725.00*
* Please join the International Biometals Society (IBS) or update your membership at http://www.biometals.org/membership.html. Registrations will be cross-referenced with the IBS membership list prior to the start of the conference.
The price of registration includes:
• Participation in all lectures and poster sessions
• Admission to the Welcome Reception on Sunday, July 13
• Lunch each day (July 14-17)
• Access to break room (with snacks and drinks) throughout each day (July 14-17)
• Conference materials
The Thursday (July 17) evening banquet tickets are $75.00 per person.
Please contact the Organizing Committee for pricing regarding persons accompanying attendees at conference meals and non-technical events.
Activities available on and around campus include:
• Visiting the Duke University Nasher Museum of Art
• Jogging trails
• Hiking in the Duke Forest or the Eno River State Park
• Duke University Golf Course
• Tours of the Duke University Lemur Center (~$20 per person)
• Touring Sarah P. Duke Gardens ($5.00 per person for a guided tour, free on own)
• Visiting the Duke Campus Farm