P – Pharmacy & Lifestyle 3:
Right Medication at the Right Dose
- You may need a STRONGER ASTHMA INHALER if you…
- Use albuterol (as needed rescue) inhaler more than 2 times a week
- Wake up at night more than 2 times a month with asthma symptoms
- Have 2 or more asthma attacks a year
Control Allergies, Sinus Disease & Reflux
- Do you have reflux or heart burn more than 2 times a week?
- Do you have post nasal drip, frequent throat clearing, or recurrent sinus infections?
- Do you have allergies and asthma triggers such as dust, pollen, bugs, cats, dogs, and mold?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should follow up with your health care provider for further management.