Thank you for your interest in joining America Reads and Counts at Duke!
We are currently accepting applications for new and returning tutors for the Spring 2018 semester.
Interested in applying?
Follow these steps:
- Visit these three pages to learn about the requirements and expectations for ARAC tutors New Tutor FAQ, ARAC Policies and Tutor Expectations, Attendance Policy and FAQ.
- Submit an application. (The deadline to apply is Januray 12th but interviews will begin as early as December 5th so please apply early to insure you get a spot).
- If you application is accepted, you will receive an email after December 1st with instructions on how to schedule an interview in person or over Skype.
- If you are offered a position, you will be asked to submit paper work to sign you up for payroll.
- You will be required to attend a Tutor Training on Sunday, January 28th.
- Tutors will begin working on Monday, January 29th.