Day 38-40: MIT App Inventor Workshop!
*Really interesting lunch talk about using vectors to simulate projects
*Spoke with person in charge of Oxford exchange program! Thrilled to study CS there!
- Transcribed two interviews with former Alice participants
- Fine-tuning the collision check tutorial
- Modify Julie’s world
- Write a paragraph describing the worlds of teachers without lesson plans (Julie, Leonard, Norma, Wole)
- Estella’s final world stats
- Final report (by Wed.)
- Read Kristen’s paper (by Mon.)
- Further review Grundman’s world
- Finalize tutorial PPT (after Nat reviews it)
- Collect Estella’s final world stats √
- Read Kristen’s paper √
- Further review Jeanne’s world √
- Start composing the final report √