…Il faut des rites…
Qu’est-ce qu’un rite?
C’est aussi quelque chose de trop oublié.
– un renard et le petit prince
This page records the Alice project ideas that came to me. I will develop several programs based on them, and would be honored if they inspire you in any way. ✨
- Animation/Topical tutorials:
- smoothie stand
- School projects:
- hit the rat / make that ice cream ft. foreign language vocabulary learning
- lie detector ft. multiplication table memorization ft. inequality
- colors/shapes in foreign language ft. reaction time game in a simplified Duolingo
- Make it 24!; classical math game to use all four numbers given and any or all of + – × / to result in 24; beat the clock for extra challenge
- British/Portuguese writers’ story (inspired by Love Actually)
- Fending against zombies by strategizing the use of plants through their respective power and quantity (inspired by Plants v. Zombies game and Night of the Living Dead)
- Fantastic Beasts and They are in Alice’s Suitcase (inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them); could have multiple levels like the Harry Potter Math Challenge
- Duke of Spades’ Dorm for Gothic Teens; could have multiple rooms in which the teens do funny things/experiments
*Somewhere in any game, one could include a “Mouth of Truth” (inspired by Roman Holiday) which closes at probability-determined speed and timing; stay longer for higher scores but don’t lose your hand.