Home » 2017
Yearly Archives: 2017
Finished the final project and wrote a description for it.
Kept on developing the final project!
- Finished the final report
- Started constructing my grande finale project – Fantasy Land
Have been working on the final report!
Goals of the day:
- Modify Julie’s world √
- Give feedback to Estella’s world + Write descriptions √
- Standardize all teacher world descriptions √
- Write a paragraph in place of a lesson plan for – Leonard, Norma, Wole, Rhonda √
- Close all teacher requests via email √
- Lay out the structure of final report
Day 38-40: MIT App Inventor Workshop!
*Really interesting lunch talk about using vectors to simulate projects
*Spoke with person in charge of Oxford exchange program! Thrilled to study CS there!
- Transcribed two interviews with former Alice participants
- Fine-tuning the collision check tutorial
- Modify Julie’s world
- Write a paragraph describing the worlds of teachers without lesson plans (Julie, Leonard, Norma, Wole)
- Estella’s final world stats
- Final report (by Wed.)
- Read Kristen’s paper (by Mon.)
- Further review Grundman’s world
- Finalize tutorial PPT (after Nat reviews it)
- Collect Estella’s final world stats √
- Read Kristen’s paper √
- Further review Jeanne’s world √
- Start composing the final report √
Completed the collision detection tutorial!, which introduces the event listener feature and also the step by step manual setting of threshold distance, if one so wishes.
Goals of the day:
- Update form of teacher LP submissions
- Complete Ghost fire project collision detection tutorial
- Read a paper
- Further develop KM project
- Proofread the pre/post test results summary
- Half finished the Ghost fire project
- Further developed KM project
Worked as planned:
- Completed about half of my new project on author (Katherine Mansfield) chronology
- Lunch talk (algorithms)
- Updating teacher lesson plan responses
- Improved Amy’s pizza lasagna world
- Emailed everyone
- Developing project ideas