Restlessness, trouble focusing, impulsive behavior…these are the hallmarks of ADHD, a common neurodevelopmental disorder that affects children and adults. The Duke ADHD Program offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art assessments and evidence-based treatments for children, adolescents, and adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Call or email:
Our Location map
2608 Erwin Road, Pavilion East
We accept the following Duke employee and student insurance plans:
Duke Select Insurance, Duke Basic Insurance and
Duke Student Medical Insurance Plan (SMIP).
Duke Blue Care HMO Insurance with cigna behavioral health coverage and
Duke Options PPO Insurance with cigna behavioral health coverage
*If you have an insurance plan that is not listed above, please call the number listed on your insurance card for information about your out-of-network mental health benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is the coverage amount for a psychological evaluation?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Psychological Testing: Often health insurance plans will cover part or all of the testing fees.
For services that are not covered by your insurance plan, we offer a reasonably priced fee-for-service option.