Restlessness, trouble focusing, impulsive behavior…these are the hallmarks of ADHD, a common neurodevelopmental disorder that affects children and adults. The Duke ADHD Program offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art assessments and evidence-based treatments for children, adolescents, and adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Call or email:
Our Location (map)
2608 Erwin Road, Pavilion East
***We apologize, due to high volume, we are only able to except current Duke patients at this time. ***
Please bring your health insurance information with you. At the time of your visit, you will be asked to pay all co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles, as well as, any fees not covered by your insurance. We will file insurance claims on your behalf.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is the coverage amount for a psychological evaluation?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Call 919-681-9185 for more information.