Conferences: Mon, 4/23, 1:00-4:00, and Tues, 4/24, 9:30-11:30
This is the last feedback you’ll get from me on your project. Bring an annotated version of the most recent draft of your essay with you, and be ready to talk about the work you’re doing and any questions you might have about it.
Essays: Editing Draft 1.1
- Supratext: Name, date, assignment, page numbers
- Title: Evocative at start, clear at end
- Document design: Fonts, line spacing, ¶ spacing, BLQs
- Mon, 4/23, or Tues, 4/24: Continue work on essay. Be ready for conference.
- Wed, 4/25, 9:00 am: Post x12 to your Dropbox folder. Bring 13 copies to class.
- Tues, 5/01, 9:00 am: Final draft of essay (e2.d2), with acknowledgements and reflection.