Hello students! First, a couple reminders:
- If you choose to revise your proposal for a higher grade, please submit the revised version by 11:59 pm this Friday, Dec. 9.
- Group research papers are also due by 11:59 pm this Friday Dec. 9
And a few announcements:
- Submissions to Deliberations are due May 10, 2012, but we encourage all Fall Writing 20 students to submit now while the class is still fresh in your mind! The submission instructions can be found here: Deliberations2012_Call for Papers
- I’ll send you a summary of your grades before I submit grades to the registrar just to ensure that my records are consistent with yours. The summary will look something like this: Wr20_Fall11_samplegrade
- I thought an interesting way to reflect on the course would be to revisit your “introduction” blog posts. I’ve compiled “what I hope to learn” excerpts from these posts (including mine!): Wr20_Fall11_stuffwehopedtolearn . How did we do? A semester is a short amount of time, but I hope we all made some progress toward our learning goals!