Meet the Ubus

SENIORS

Shannon             

JUNIORS

SOPHOMORES

future president  badass                       

Henry Camp

Henry

Hey y’all, my name’s Henry Camp, but most people just call me Henry. I was born n raised in Charleston, South Carolina, and I’m studying mechanical engineering with a potential minor (or double major????) in earth and ocean sciences. I get really excited about my dog, Chewie, and going/talking about/watching videos of climbing and surfing, and most kinds of outdoor activities in general tend to get me jazzed. I’m also really into learning about people, making new friends, loving my friends, and feeling loved. If you were hoping that I had more passions, you’re in luck! I dig ice cream (teehee get it? like dig with a spoon!), beautiful weather, listening to music, playing music (typically on the guitar though I can be minorly flexible as long as your expectations are low), and discussion with the philosophical Jeremy Fox about how philosophy is bunk. I love Ubuntu because of hyperlinked GIF’s and getting to live in apartments. But not because of the people. Deeeeeeeeeefinitely not the people. Srsly they’re lyk da wurst ppl evr.

Reach out to me! Or else………………………………………………….I’ll reach out to you!