Miguel
Tis the prodigal son of Ubuntu who hath returned after a many long bout of self-reflection and indecisiveness. If you have half an hour, I would like to share with you where I am from. I hail from a German town of exquisite Germaness in Germany – Bad Krueznach. My mother is from Austria and my father is a Hispanic-American from Texas making me the Austro-Mexcian-Texan conglomerate that stands before you. Tis true, I eat schnitzel like nobody’s business and I ride my horse (iron horse à bike) to class daily. I have travelled extensively throughout my childhood and have lived in Germany and Japan for extensive periods. My language skills are as of yet still laughable however.

My academic interests center on international relations and global affairs so I plan on being a Poli Sci and history double major. If you have interests in these or any other matters you can always come by to have a discussion/virulent debate with me.

Out of class, I compete with larger-than-I megamen on the rugby pitch playing rugby and doing other rugby things. I am also active in goings on around campus and Ubuntu’s social scene. I am also a self-styled Quentin Tarantino “fan MAN”, so if you enjoy his films you have a friend in me. If you enjoy bachata and salsa dancing you also have a fan in me.

This is very important. As I have not been on campus this semester I do not know any of you rushees. Thus please send me an email and introduce yourself! Photo collages, 80s montage videos, and drunken selfies are encouraged. If you play rugby, are interested in playing rugby, or have never heard of the game and wanna give it a try, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. If you are a heavy drinker and have an affinity to the devil’s syrup CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. If you are simply awesome CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. I look forward to seeing you all!