THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE 2014 SBSI CONFERENCE!
Video postings of Seth Goldman’s keynote address and closing conversation are now posted on our “Conference Media” page.
Over 560 people registered to attend this year’s SBSI conference. We are so glad many of you were able to join us despite the weather! We were truly touched by your support and deeply inspired by all of our speakers who shared their insights on Shaping the Future Through Innovation.
We encourage you to continue the discussion on innovations in sustainability, social enterprise, healthcare, education, and corporate social responsibility with friends and colleagues.
Thank you, again and see you next year!
Team SBSI 2014
Date, Time, Location
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
9 am – 12:45 pm (Registration & Breakfast begins @ 8:20 am, program starts promptly at 9 am)
The Fuqua School of Business (100 Fuqua Drive; Durham, NC 27708)
Seth Goldman, President and TeaEO of Honest Tea
Closing Keynote Conversation Speakers
- Bart Houlahan, Co-Founder of B Lab, former President of AND 1 and CASE Advisory Board Member
- Maria Kingery, Co-Founder and CEO of Southern Energy Management
- Paul Sansone, Daytime MBA ’92, CFO of Better World Books
- Kevin Trapani, President and CEO of The Redwoods Group and CASE Advisory Board Member
- Reimagining Waste: From Linear to Circular Supply Chains
- Draining Assets: The Growing Importance of Water Stewardship
- Innovations in Education Technology
- Maximizing Impact on Education Spending
- Global Health: Pioneering Advancements to Reach the Bottom of the Pyramid
- Food Innovation: Transforming the System from Inside Out
- Social Entrepreneurship: Starting, Funding, and Sustaining a Social Business
- Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility: How Companies Create Shared Value
- Hot Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility