Jim Jarmusch’s Dead Man is best described by the director himself as a “psychedelic Western”. Though the typical qualities of a Western are present – Indians and cowboys ride horses in a rocky 1800’s Wild West – the black-and-white movie is anything but typical. The soundtrack consists solely of atonal splatters of electric guitar; the […]
Tag Archive 'Mysticism'
English 90AS: Reading Genres
Professor Joseph Harris
Creative Commons License
Refiguring William Blake by Duke English 90AS.01 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- R2: Walk the Moon: William Blake as an Inspiration for Music
- R2: William Blake and Jim Morrison
- From Hell: The Ghost of a Flea
- M. Ward on “Blake’s View”
- Dead Man: commemorating a life in death
- William Blake: The Bridge between Heaven and Hell
- X4 – The Chariot of Fire: Taking England to Heaven or to War?
- William Blake goes Punk
- The Dark Night of the Soul
- I Want! I Want!: Music About Desire and Ambition Inspired by William Blake
- Infant Sorrow : The Clap meets Young Chap
- Hey! Mr. William Blake!
- Mad Scientists According to Morice
- Jarmusch’s Mystic, William Blake
- V for Viral: William Blake the Psychopath & Revolutionary
TagsAlan Moore Auguries of Innocence A Visit to William Blake's Inn awesome Blake's View C.S. Lewis childhood cjs Comic Dave Morice David Lloyd db Death's Door for the children imagination Indian infant sorrow i want i want Jarmusch Jim M. Ward Milton a Poem Mysticism Nancy Willard Native American Nurse's Song Songs of Experience Songs of Innocence Spirit Spring The Doors the gates of paradise The Great Divorce The Marriage of Heaven and Hell The Tiger V for Vendetta walk the moon Western william blake