What collaborations are productive to set up here on campus?
How might our working group function as a connector/communicator of arts & environment events? Work on linking up with
- Fuqua’s Arts Club
- NicDig (Nicholas School Digest e-mail listserv)
- Student reps for dorms
Other events we need to remain aware of & think about linking to:
- UNC-CH thematic programming will focus on water for 2012-14
- Duke’s Art of the Moving Image Screen/Society program
How might we direct our efforts for 2012-13?
- Using a medium as a theme to set a broad vision does not exclude any environmental issue
The importance of the ability to make work out of our participation in this group by thematic orientation around
- A particular form of production
- Advocacy & activism
Putting on a day-long retreat between arts & environment faculty and graduate students to create opportunities for collaboration
Scientists with Stories – Duke UNC collaborative project
How might we develop a Duke Engage project for arts & the environment?