Questions about R2?
X5: Plagiarisms (cont.)
- Chinmayi Sharma, “A Call to Arm(istice)”
- Mary Nielsen, “Composed a Few Miles Above Fern Hill for Coy Lycidas’ Wedding”
- Catherine Wang, “Sparks Fly”
- How does the use of various sources add to the meaning and impact of the plagiarism?
- How does the plagiarism comment on its sources?
Moment of Zen (from Chinny)
Jonathan Lethem’s bookshelf
Aime Cesaire, A Tempest, Act One
What new insights does this version of The Tempest offer? What does it downplay or distort?
- Tues, 11/29, 8:00 AM: R2 posted to Dropbox folder (or website)
- Wed, 11/30: X6 planning
- Mon, 12/05, and Wed, 12/07: Conversations on The Tempest (X6)
- Thurs, 12/15, 8:00 AM: R3 posted to Dropbox folder (or website)