- Smith Magazine: Write a six word memoir.
- Using Microstyle: In groups of three, read and discuss your r2s. Choose one example that the three of you agree tweaks, extends, or criticizes Johnson’s advice in a particularly interesting way and be ready to talk about it with the whole class.
- Check and correct name, title, and URL of your blog on class list
- Establish a Creative Commons license for your site
- Readability/Legibility: Can you read the text of the blog easily?
- Navigation: Can you find everything readily? (E.g., title, pages, posts, archive, contact, etc.) Does anything seem missing?
- First glance: Glace at the first post. Does it make you want to read on?
- Continue work on your blog; follow the other bloggers in your group.
- Finish Microstyle; post r3 by 9:00 am, Tues, 2/07. (You should try to submit your micromessage well before that.)
Moment of Zen
Twitter stories from the Hufffington Post