The Duke LGBT Network is an organization dedicated to serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community of the University. The Network welcomes alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends of Duke.
The Network’s purposes include:
- Building connections among Duke’s LGBT community and its allies
- Maintaining and expanding the network of LGBT alumni
- Advocating for a non-discriminatory and diverse academic, living and working environment at Duke
- Supporting the Center for LGBT Life and its affiliated student groups through programming and networking
- Providing professional and social opportunities for LGBT members of the Duke community around the world