Simplifying the development and deployment of statistical analysis programs in the cloud with automatic optimization and provisioning.
Leverage computing to help preserving public interest journalism.
A Practical and Rigorous Toolkit for Privacy
| Privacy & Small Devices
Private systems for small devices
Realistic Data Mining Under Differential Privacy
Formal Interactive Rich Explanations on the Fly for database queries
Towards Managing a Multi-System Cluster
- RIOT: transparently bringing scalability and I/O-efficiency to statistical computing with R; i.e., no need to rewrite your R code! 2009-2014.
- DDDAS: dynamic data-driven environmental sensor network in Duke Forest (collaboration with Duke School of the Environment). 2006-2012.
- ProSem: Internet-scale publish/subscribe unifying data processing and dissemination. 2007-2011.
- ERS: tracking and exploring lineage in experimental and computational workflows for biomedical research (collaboration with Duke Center for Computational Immunology). 2005-2011.
- DDM: techniques and applications of maintaining various forms of derived data (e.g., caches, replicas, indexes, materialized views, synopses). 2001-2008.