As some of you know, Duke is able to provide a live stream video of the Divinity Baccalaureate service for those with loved ones who cannot attend. Please see instructions below:
For the live stream on Saturday night May 11th beginning at 6:30 pm:
- Go to the Duke Chapel web site at http://www.chapel.duke.edu/
- Then click on blue box on the right side of the page “Live Stream” http://www.chapel.duke.edu/flash/flash.html and the Divinity Baccalaureate should pop up ready to go at 6:30 pm.
To watch the service after the event is over:
- Go to the Duke Chapel web site, http://www.chapel.duke.edu/
- Click on the “Live Stream” box, and underneath you will see options. Click on “Video Gallery” or go to the left hand side of the page in the light blue boxes and click on “Duke Chapel I-Tunes”. Both of these lead you to the archives: http://www.chapel.duke.edu/multimedia/video.html.
- Search for ‘Divinity School Baccalaureate, Saturday, May 11 at 6:30 pm.’ Be aware there are files for other University Baccalaureate services archived, you want the Divinity School Baccalaureate.