In partnership with departments across Duke and practitioners across the Research Triangle, Digital Scholarship Services offers workshops and symposia focused on digital scholarship methods, tools, and best practices. Here, you can learn about current and upcoming training opportunities and access materials from past events. Subscribe to our listserv for updates on digital scholarship-related events.
- Doing DH (spring 2014): hands-on workshops and panel discussions around key activities in digital humanities: pedagogy; assessing digital scholarship; and articulating value.
- Doing DH (fall 2013): hands-on workshops and panel discussions around three major areas of digital humanities practice: data wrangling, project management, and learning on the fly. ( Presenters | Schedule & Topics )
- Text > Data series (fall 2012): issues, approaches, and tools of text analysis. ( Presenters | Schedule & Topics )
- Events co-sponsored with the Ph.D. Lab in Digital Knowledge (fall 2012): in support of the PhD Lab in Digital Knowledge at the John Hope Franklin Humanities Institute, workshops on digital scholarship tools and methods.
- Digital Research 1.0: for Duke Libraries personnel, an overview of and introduction to phases in the digital research process.
Contact us with questions about training possibilities for yourself or your project team, or to suggest topics for future programs.