The BLS is pleased to announce Ms. Christine Richards as keynote speaker at this year’s ESQ Career Symposium.
Christine P. Richards is executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Corp. in Memphis, Tennessee. She is responsible for ensuring that FedEx Corporation’s global activities are in compliance with international, federal, state and local government regulations, and is responsible for international and domestic legal, security and government affairs for all FedEx operating companies and subsidiaries. She is a member of the five person executive committee responsible for planning and executing the corporation’s strategic business activities. Richards served as corporate vice president of Customer and Business Transactions before assuming her current position in June 2005.
She joined FedEx in 1984 from private practice. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Bucknell University in 1976 and her juris doctorate from Duke University. Richards currently serves as assistant secretary on the board of trustees for The Dixon Gallery and Gardens in Memphis and on the board of visitors for The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
ESQ 2014 is presented thanks to the generosity of our Lead Sponsor, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, as well as Sponsors Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP; Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP; Hogan Lovells; Sullivan & Cromwell LLP; and K&L Gates.
- Looking forward to our Capital Markets lecture at Duke tomorrow with panelists from @SkaddenArps and @lathamwatkins! https://t.co/9BWP2BZDGl, Jan 12
- Looking forward to our Intro to Corporate Law panel featuring attorneys from @smithlaw, @KLGates, and @MVA_LAW! https://t.co/EpEOT84GdE, Sep 16
- Looking forward to our upcoming panel on Capital Markets and Securities! https://t.co/mnYsP8neLd, Jan 17
- RT @Duke_FB: TOUCHDOWN!!!! Isaac Blakeney from Crowder! Great play call from Cutcliffe and #Duke takes the 31-30 lead for the first time today. #goduke, Dec 27
- Today's panel on Regulatory Compliance features experts from @PromontoryFG, @federalreserve, and @PerkinsCoieLLP! https://t.co/guy9dnBven, Nov 17