The BLS is pleased to announce Ms. Christine Richards as keynote speaker at this year’s ESQ Career Symposium.
Christine P. Richards is executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Corp. in Memphis, Tennessee. She is responsible for ensuring that FedEx Corporation’s global activities are in compliance with international, federal, state and local government regulations, and is responsible for international and domestic legal, security and government affairs for all FedEx operating companies and subsidiaries. She is a member of the five person executive committee responsible for planning and executing the corporation’s strategic business activities. Richards served as corporate vice president of Customer and Business Transactions before assuming her current position in June 2005.
She joined FedEx in 1984 from private practice. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Bucknell University in 1976 and her juris doctorate from Duke University. Richards currently serves as assistant secretary on the board of trustees for The Dixon Gallery and Gardens in Memphis and on the board of visitors for The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
ESQ 2014 is presented thanks to the generosity of our Lead Sponsor, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, as well as Sponsors Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP; Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP; Hogan Lovells; Sullivan & Cromwell LLP; and K&L Gates.
- Today's panel on Regulatory Compliance features experts from @PromontoryFG, @federalreserve, and @PerkinsCoieLLP! https://t.co/guy9dnBven, Nov 17
- Thank you to our #PrivateEquity panelists from @smithlaw, @WeilGotshal, #debevoiseplimpton, and #ropesgray! http://t.co/saKTtJja91, Nov 11
- Curious about #PrivateEquity? Learn more tomorrow from our panel of leading attorneys at @smithlaw, @WeilGotshal, #ropesgray, and #debevoise, Nov 10
- Looking forward to our #PrivateEquity event tomorrow at #DukeLaw! http://t.co/oZJuDr9jYt, Nov 10
- Please join us tomorrow for a special discussion with @JanetCowell, Treasurer of North Carolina. http://t.co/PzVcHKuYDO, Oct 22
- Careers in Corporate Law: Private Equity (November 10, 2014, 12:30) October 26, 2014
- Student Registration Now Open for the 2014 ESQ Career Symposium January 21, 2014
- Introducing the 2014 ESQ Keynote Speaker: Christine Richards January 21, 2014
- 2014 ESQ Alumni Attendees January 21, 2014
- 2014 ESQ Schedule January 21, 2014