Careers in Corporate Law Speaker Series
Panel 1: Private Equity
Monday, November 10, 12:30 PM
Come learn about what the role of attorneys in private equity and the general structure of a private equity deal.
Ms. Croteau is a partner at Smith Anderson in Raleigh and focuses her practice on private equity and other financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
Mr. Evans is a corporate partner in the Boston and New York offices of Ropes & Gray. Mr. Evan’s corporate practice includes acquisitions and dispositions for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers, private fund and general partner organization, and public offering and other financing transactions.
Mr. Tabak is a founder of the Private Funds practice of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP in New York. He regularly represents a number of private investment funds, and their sponsors, in connection with their organization and the acquisition and disposition of their investments.
Moderated by Professor Elisabeth de Fontenay.
More information about the panel can be found here.
- Please join us tomorrow for a special discussion with @JanetCowell, Treasurer of North Carolina. http://t.co/PzVcHKuYDO, Oct 22
- RT @Forbes: Honest tips from highly successful women at the #Under30Summit: http://t.co/Zx4gO4apbt http://t.co/M9QtDGwWSk, Oct 21
- 10 job skills you'll need in 2020 http://t.co/gmKKSGpxIG, Oct 16
- RT @LawPracticeTips: Wendy Werner confronts #lawyers on #mentoring: how sponsors and junior lawyers alike need to go the extra mile. http://t.co/U70cqaoDRX, Oct 14
- Avoid this common mistake job seekers make- http://t.co/O7mzPiXtN1, Oct 14
- Careers in Corporate Law: Private Equity (November 10, 2014, 12:30) October 26, 2014
- Student Registration Now Open for the 2014 ESQ Career Symposium January 21, 2014
- Introducing the 2014 ESQ Keynote Speaker: Christine Richards January 21, 2014
- 2014 ESQ Alumni Attendees January 21, 2014
- 2014 ESQ Schedule January 21, 2014