What to Expect from the OCI Process:
A Law Firm’s Perspective
Thursday, February 25, Room 3043
Please join Schulte Roth & Zabel attorneys and recruiting professionals for an informal discussion of how to best prepare for the 2L recruiting season. Our program, “What to Expect from the OCI Process: a Law Firm’s Perspective,” will focus on the various phases of the on campus and callback interview processes, provide insight into employers expectations and offer tips on how best to navigate each stage. The program will allow plenty of time for candid questions and answers and an open dialogue. Come prepared to ask us anything you ever wanted to know about law firm recruiting but were afraid to ask!
More information about Schulte can be found here.
Q Shack will be served. Sponsored by the Business Law Society
- Looking forward to our upcoming panel on Capital Markets and Securities! https://t.co/mnYsP8neLd, Jan 17
- RT @Duke_FB: TOUCHDOWN!!!! Isaac Blakeney from Crowder! Great play call from Cutcliffe and #Duke takes the 31-30 lead for the first time today. #goduke, Dec 27
- Today's panel on Regulatory Compliance features experts from @PromontoryFG, @federalreserve, and @PerkinsCoieLLP! https://t.co/guy9dnBven, Nov 17
- Thank you to our #PrivateEquity panelists from @smithlaw, @WeilGotshal, #debevoiseplimpton, and #ropesgray! http://t.co/saKTtJja91, Nov 11
- Curious about #PrivateEquity? Learn more tomorrow from our panel of leading attorneys at @smithlaw, @WeilGotshal, #ropesgray, and #debevoise, Nov 10