Brownstone Posts

Hello! You can call me James WuBear Wu! Even though I’m fond of bears as hinted by my…

Read the PostJames Wu

Hi Everyone, I’m Austin! I’m from a suburb of Chicago called Barrington, Illinois and I’m…

Read the PostAustin Wu

Hi y’all! My name is Stella and I’m from Vancouver, Canada (yes, the most peaceful…

Read the PostStella Lee

Hey y’all. I’m Shreya Ahuja, and I’m originally from Dallas, Texas. I’m hoping to major…

Read the PostShreya Ahuja

Hey, I’m Mike, a sophomore, hailing from Ridgefield, CT – though I was born in Dallas…

Read the PostMichael Kim

Hi! I’m Frank Wang. I’m from Portland, Oregon and I’m studying Computer Science with a…

Read the PostFrank Wang

Hey everyone! I’m Zach and I’m from Washington, D.C. I’m a history and political science…

Read the PostZach Fuchs

Hi, I’m Jeffrey, and I’m majoring in Statistics and Public Policy.  I am also interested in law…

Read the PostJeffrey Ho

Hi all! I’m Michael, an electrical engineer (and possible econ minor) from Lebanon. Having lived there…

Read the PostMichael Daou

Hello fellow friends! My name is Audra (French for Noble Strength or Lithuanian for Storm) Bass…

Read the PostAudra Bass

Madhu Ganesh encompasses the living, breathing spirit of Brownstone. From her funky-fresh DefMo moves to…

Read the PostMadhu Ganesh

Born in Colombia, South America, raised in the Sunshine State. Self-proclaimed beach-bum. Life quote is…

Read the PostSanti Bejarano

Greetings! I’m a junior hailing from Princeton, NJ. With a Neuroscience major and Arts of the Moving…

Read the PostChrislyn Choo

Hi all! I’m Debbie, a junior from Atlanta, Georgia. I’m studying Biology and Women’s Studies,…

Read the PostDebbie Shim

Hello, friends! I’m Andrew, a Brownie hailing from the white sandy shores of Long Island (read:…

Read the PostAndrew Jacobs

Hey guys! I’m Oriane Matthys and I’m from Santa Barbara, California (agree with Linde: westcoastbestcoast).…

Read the PostOriane Matthys

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Countrywomen, and Cameron Crazies: Hello! People call me Mike, but you’re welcome…

Read the PostMike Myers

Hello friends! My name is Debbie, and I’m a junior from Bethlehem, PA (Christmas City…

Read the PostDebbie Chi