We hope that you are making plans to attend the luncheon on February 9th with Kyle Cavanaugh!
We have heard from several of you re your department paying for your lunch and/or dues via a Duke cost center code.
This is possible! Just complete the form below and tell us what code to bill.
Also, we now have a fax number you may use to send in your reservation form and some additional drop off points:
Fax – 919 681-9438
Reservation Form Drop Off Locations -
- Duke Credit Union – reception desk, just inside the door
- Susan Ryman – rm 224 Friedl Bldg (Old Art Museum) East Campus
- Jennifer Salamh – 614 West Main St, Duke Development
- Renee Vaughan – 2218 Elder St., B-2, Suite 119, (Behind Duke North Parking Garage)
The Administrative Women’s Network invites you to -
“Updates and insights from Vice President of Administration, Kyle Cavanaugh”
Thursday, February 9th
11:45-1:00pm @ The Millennium Hotel
2012 Membership dues and lunch $20.00
Lunch only $7.00
Reservations must be received by Monday, February 6th.
Please complete this form (PDF) and send it to:
AWN Box 90008
Make checks payable to “Administrative Women’s Network” or provide your Duke cost center here:____________.
Duke Phone: ______________________________________________
Email Address: ____________________________________________
- Dues and lunch ($20):______
- Lunch only ($7):______
- Dues only ($15):______
Transportation – Duke Bus Schedule